In Spring 2016, we launched a new way for students to serve in Chi Alpha on a semester-long commitment and we're calling it our fellows program.
In short, we're looking for students to champion and serve in some strategic areas. This is a great next step for freshmen or sophomores looking to get more involved or even an upperclassmen.
→ Scroll down for info on all the opportunities. We encourage interested students to apply now, as the applications will close once filled.
Creative Arts: 1-2 Fellows
Use your creative skills to help communicate Gospel truths while also inviting people into our community.
• one and a half hours in the office each week, on Friday mornings
• two hours working from home each week
• live tweeting sermons from Thursday Night Worship every week
[Overseen by Natalie Hill]
Tabling: 2-3 Fellows
Hone your skills as a people-person while connecting students into various aspects of the greater Chi Alpha community.
• one hour of tabling each week (for the fall semester, tabling would be on Wednesdays from 2:00pm-3:00pm; arrive at XA offices at 1:45pm for setup)
[Overseen by Josh Jones]
Hospitality: 2-3 Fellows
Use your excitement and people skills to welcome people to our weekly services!
• arrive to TNW early - 7:00pm - to setup the lobby for welcoming students
• take part in preservice prayer at 7:45 pm
• greet & fill out name tags for those arriving for service
• tear down post-service
XAi (Chi Alpha Internationals): 3-4 Fellows
Develop a passion for international student ministry and connect in with students from all around the world.
<stay tuned for more information on how to serve with XAi>
[Overseen by Brittney Jones]