This a blog post by our beloved protege Dylan Hastings
If you want to register for retreat do so here http://dcchialpha.com/retreat
10. You Get to Practice your Singalong Skills on the Bus
What better way is there to make everyone love (or hate) you than starting up a rousing round of "The Wheels on the Bus" on the way to retreat?
9. You get to Relive (or Continue Living) The Dorm Room Experience With People you Actually Like!
All the fun of living in a room with people with none of the stress of actually living with them for more than a weekend!
8. Slow Claps
Need I say more?
7. Meet Georgetown Students Outside the Money Vacuum that is the Georgetown Area
Always wanted to meet a nice polo shirted Christian but didn't want to have to buy a $5 coffee to do it? We've got you covered!
6. Show off your Superior S'more Making Techniques
We're pretty sure your s'mores will be better than whatever this guy's making
5. Hear an Amazing Speaker!
Gina White, the CMIT director of North Carolina Chi Alpha will be speaking. Prepare for some wisdom bombs to be dropped.
For $10 (cash) you too can be a paintball Bawss. As 2nd Fictitious 5:14 says "Thou shalt build community by shooting people in the chest with paint"
3. You Will be Able to See Stars
Outside of the lights of Dc you'll actually be able to see a sky that isn't all pollution! Also what better way to get to know that guy or girl you've been eyeing than talking under a starry sky ;^)
2. Because All the Cool Kids are doing it
And by cool kids I mean your small group! One retreat can lead to as much friendship growth as a whole semester of small group! Don't miss out on the amazing friendship opportunity!
1. Because it Will be an Amazing Time with Friends, with Ourselves, and with God